Update GitLab to 16.6.1
Minimal forking - only include the default branch
Improved UI for CI/CD variable management
Comprehensive list of items that failed to be imported
Consistent navigation experience for all users
Upload packages to the Maven repository with basic HTTP authentication
GitLab Community Edition (CE) includes git repository management, code reviews, an issue tracking and wiki’s and much more.
- Manage Git repositories with fine grained access controls that keep your code secure
- Perform code reviews and enhance collaboration with merge requests
- Each project can also have an issue tracker and a wiki
- Used by more than 100,000 organizations, GitLab is the most popular solution to manage Git repositories on-premises
- Completely free and open source (MIT Expat license)
- Powered by Ruby on Rails
On about.gitlab.com you can find more information about:
- Hosted GitLab.com use GitLab as a free service
- GitLab Enterprise Edition with additional features aimed at larger organizations.
- GitLab CI a continuous integration (CI) server that is easy to integrate with GitLab.
Please see Getting help for GitLab on our website for the many options to get help.
Is it any good?
Is it awesome?
Install GitLab in a few minutes on your server with Cloudron. To install Cloudron first, follow our setup steps.